Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Just a quick post to say how much I really love epublishers. I mean, what's not to love? They accept electronic submissions meaning I save a bundle on stamps and envelopes and, if they accept my manuscript, it's usually out within a year.

So let's hear it for epublishers. And by way of celebrating them, here's a list of some of the more well known ones including the ones I've been published by.

Amira Press - And check out their blog for info about new releases -

Cobblestone Press - You can learn a lot more about them here -

Ellora's Cave - This is their sister site -

Samhain Publishing - And their blog -

New Concepts Publishing -

Liquid Silver - Read their blog here -

Loose Id -

Ravenous Romance -

And I've already mentioned Carina Press in another post.


1 comment:

Chanta said...

I love the excerpt for Love of a Courtesan. I'm looking forward to reading it. I really enjoyed The Gladiator's Woman. Keep 'em comin'!

Chanta Rand
Author of Pharaoh's Desire